How to Choose a Pressure Reducing Valve in Singapore
Updated on Tuesday 07th February 2017
Rate this article 7 reviewsbased on
A pressure reducing valve in Singapore is a regulating valve that maintains the exit pressure of a fluid at a specific lower level than the incoming pressure. Its purposes are to reduce the fluid pressure, as well as to dynamically control the flow rate that varies because of load deviations. Our plumbers in Singapore can provide further details on what a pressure reducing valve consists of.
Selecting the right pressure reducing valve in Singapore
When choosing the appropriate pressure reducing valve in Singapore, there are different aspects to be taken into account, such as:
• Type and size of the pipe;
• The maximum pressure of supply (depending on the municipality - a plumber in Singapore can provide more information in this regard);
• Maximum system pressure which is necessary;
• Water demand, in gallons per minute (GPM) or liters per minute (LPM).
When selecting a pressure reducing valve in Singapore, the size of the valve is not the only determining aspect. A plumber in Singapore recommends you to make sure you read the valve instructions in order to ensure it can meet your specific needs.
Installation of a pressure reducing valve by our plumbers in Singapore
In order to install a pressure reducing valve, it is advisable to get assistance from licensed เกมยิงปลาตายไวplumbing services professionals in Singapore. This installation requires the following measures:
• Determining the incoming water pressure;
• In case the water pressure is too high, it is necessary to install a pressure reducing valve in Singapore;
• Attaching a pressure meter to both sides of the pressure reducing valve;
• Grab the valve assemblage against the water pipe and marking where to cut it;
• Turning off the water to the property and then draining all the water left in the Singapore plumbing system;
• Taking out a section of the water pipe, as marked;
• Taking out the pressure gauge and rubber O-rings from the valve assemblage;
• Brushing flux on both ends of the pressure reducing valve;
• Joining the valve assemblage with the copper water pipe;
• After the assemblage has cooled, reinstalling the O-rings and pressure gauges;
• Turning the water back on and reading the pressure gauge on the valve;
• In case the water pressure is too high, the adjusting screw on the valve is turned;
• In case the water pressure is too low, the adjusting screw is turned in the opposite direction.
If you need assistance on how to choose and install a pressure reducing valve in Singapore, we invite you to get in touch with our plumbers in Singapore.